Madden NFL 25 NFL Draft rosters with 58 rookies and 350+ free agent transactions is now live. Click here for download instructions.
Starting on Tuesday, March 11th, 2014, National Football League free agents have been able to negotiate new deals and decide whether or not they’re willing to return to the teams they played for last year, or whether they want to seek money or championship contention elsewhere. While official post-release roster support for Madden NFL 25 has drawn to a close as EA SPORTS prepares for the upcoming news cycle and August release of Madden NFL 15, our staff members here at GoodGameBro have put together Version 1.0 of a 2014 Free Agency roster to allow gamers to get a head-start on trying out the new additions to all 32 NFL franchises.
Our roster is available through the Madden Share feature on both Microsoft Xbox One and Sony PlayStation 4. You’ll want to go to the Madden Share feature on the main menu in the game, and search for a roster file titled “GOODGAMEBRO2014TOPFA10” shared by Kevin26385 on Xbox One or Paakaa10 on PS4. Once you save the roster file to your console hard drive, you’ll be able to take advantage of over 100 roster moves we made to reflect some of the more significant free agency changes which have gone through so far.
Even though Version 1.0 of this file was handled entirely by members of our site staff, we’re looking for your assistance as we create future revisions of the roster file. Head on over to our forums to give us feedback on the first version of the file so that we can work to continuously improve the file over the coming weeks and months!
Version 1.0 of the free agency roster file includes moves such as:
- Jairus Byrd (Bills to Saints)
- Darrelle Revis (Buccaneers to Patriots)
- Justin Tuck (Giants to Raiders)
- Lamarr Houston (Raiders to Bears)
- DeMarcus Ware (Cowboys to Broncos)
- Steve Smith (Panthers to Ravens)
- Donte Whitner (49ers to Browns)
- Josh McCown (Bears to Buccaneers)
- Ted Ginn, Jr. (Panthers to Cardinals)
- Donald Brown (Colts to Chargers)
- Vance Walker (Raiders to Chiefs)
- D’Qwell Jackson (Browns to Colts)
- Cortland Finnegan (Rams to Dolphins)
- Darren Sproles (Saints to Eagles)
- Paul Soliai (Dolphins to Falcons)
- Antoine Bethea (Colts to 49ers)
- Rashad Jennings (Raiders to Giants)
- Toby Gerhart (Vikings to Jaguars)
- Eric Decker (Broncos to Jets)
- Golden Tate (Seahawks to Lions)
- Julius Peppers (Bears to Packers)
- Roman Harper (Saints to Panthers)
- Andre Roberts (Cardinals to Redskins)
- Mike Mitchell (Panthers to Steelers)
- Dexter McCluster (Chiefs to Titans)
- Captain Munnerlyn (Panthers to Vikings)
- Brandon Spikes (Patriots to Bills)
Note that restrictions with regard to in-game cap space—which has not been updated to reflect the increase in salary cap for the 2014-2015 NFL season—as well as minimum requirements for players at positions on each team can cause significant difficulties with regard to perfectly replicating the current rosters of the NFL in Madden NFL 25. Sometimes, in order to accommodate the move of a player to a team roster, we have to release players who either won’t be leaving the team through free agency (or just haven’t yet), or we have to release players who are low on the depth chart and aren’t likely to affect your game of Madden NFL 25. As a result, the following players are on our radar but have not been able to be added to their teams yet:
- Zane Beadles (Broncos to Jaguars)
- Brandon LaFell (Panthers to Patriots)
- Lamarr Woodley (Steelers to Raiders)
- Tracy Porter (Raiders to Redskins)
- Michael Oher (Ravens to Titans)
As a final note, remember that these rosters can only be used offline or in Connected Franchise Mode; because Madden NFL 25 requires an official roster file for ranked matches online and online team play, this roster file will not work for either of those game types.
We hope that you enjoy using our updated roster file in Madden NFL 25, and appreciate any help you can require as we continue to build this file as free agency continues!