Madden NFL 25 NFL Draft rosters with 58 rookies and 350+ free agent transactions is now live. Click here for download instructions.
As the National Football League offseason draws ever closer to the 2014 NFL Draft, free agency signings and other transactions continue to light up social media and 24-hour sports news networks as though the season never ended. Here at GoodGameBro, we’re proud to announce the release of Version 6.0 of our Free Agency roster update for Madden NFL 25 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One! The release of this version brings us over 290 player moves and transactions since our roster work began.
To download Version 6.0, go to the Madden Share menu from Madden NFL 25 on PS4 or Xbox One. If you’re on the PS4, you’ll want to search for Paakaa10 and download the most recent file; if you’re on the Xbox One, you’ll want to search for WhoIsDo. Version 6.0 has the file name GGB2014FREEAGENCY and an upload date of 4/20/2014. The description for the roster file also notes that it is Version 6.0 to differentiate it from earlier versions of the file.
Version 6.0 features the results of trades, new free agent signings, and also the confirmation of official player numbers for some players who have gone to new teams. Here are some notable changes in this update:
- Chris Johnson (Free Agency to New York Jets)
- Thomas DeCoud (Atlanta Falcons to Carolina Panthers)
- Brian De La Puente (New Orleans Saints to Chicago Bears)
- Nate Burleson (Detroit Lions to Cleveland Browns)
- Brandon Lloyd (Free Agency to San Francisco 49ers)
- Zane Beadles (Denver Broncos to Jacksonville Jaguars)
- Ed Dickson (Baltimore Ravens to Carolina Panthers)
- Michael Oher (Baltimore Ravens to Tennessee Titans)
- DeSean Jackson (Added tinted visor)
- Hakeem Nicks (Jersey switch to #14)
- Ryan Clark (Jersey switch to #25)
- Kirk Cousins (Jersey switch to #8)
- Tracy Porter (Jersey switch to #26)
As always, we’re keeping our feedback thread open in our forums and asking for any assistance to help catch moves we might have missed, numbers which might have changed, and any other tips to help us improve the quality of these updated roster files.
Give Version 6.0 of our GoodGameBro roster file a try in Madden NFL 25, and make sure you bookmark our site and visit after the NFL Draft in May. We have a special roster planned!