The robust post-release content updates continue for EA SPORTS UFC, with another update releasing this morning for Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One players. The update adds three new fighters, adds an existing fighter to a new weight class, and makes some gameplay tweaks.
Here is the full update note for Version 1.05:
New and Updated Content
- Addition of 3 new fighters. 2 in Lightweight: Diego Sanchez and Michael Chiesa, and 1 in Welterweight: Hector Lombard.
- Added Gegard Mousasi to Middleweight Division.
- Implemented a stamina burn system to counter consecutive single-type strike combos.
- Fixed an issue where performing a sweep during kick animations may cause temporary loss of functionality.
- Fixed stamina reduction for get-up attempts from Submissive Full Mount, Back Mount, Crucifix, and Dominant Rubber Guard.
- Fixed an exploit with transition denials from the clinch.
- Added pause to stamina regeneration on attacker if takedown is successfully denied.
What do you think of the latest update to EA SPORTS UFC? Hit the forums here at GoodGameBro to let us know your impressions after downloading the update, and what else you’d like to see added or changed in the future!